Wednesday, December 1, 2010

#16: Echidna's











So these little creatures can become not so little. A friend of ours is the local wires man, and he turned up to a birthday party with his little friend.
This echidna is a male one and he was a bit cranky when the kids tried to spy him out in the container he was in. However he was still very cute and as my sister said in one of his photo's he looks like he is saying "i dunno". Lucky for us you do not see these as road kill often on the side of the road. I have been told that is a good thing as they will puncture yor tyre!!!
Everytime I see them I think of the Bonds ad of years ago when the ants were crawling on the model and she says: "Sick 'em Rex". Cranky or not they are still very cute. Love it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey not fair you have 5 followers!! You're beating me. I think I just have stalkers that don't sign up!

    ReplyDelete