Monday, October 26, 2009

Things that have happened


So this is what has been happening so far. Aidan is now toilet trained!!!! He is also eating food. So YAY on that front. How diid this all happen? Well I had to go to Sydney, last week, and have a hysterectmy to rid evil cancer from my body once and for all and Michael Brown was in charge. So, I could go down the guilty mum road and cry and winge that I'm a bad mother, and Mike's a better parent but I won't because I know I'm not. I'm just related to a dwarf scam artist, who smiles his cute smiles or cries and mummy lays down while he walks all over me. But life is now over in AJland Iam better(sort of,have very sore tummy at the moment) and bad cop daddy has snapped him into line.

Michael Brown has declared that after his week of looking after his little loved ones, that I must now go to uni and get a degree that earns around the same money as he does so he can quit and be a house husband. I'm thinking telling him to bake a cake for the playgroup mummies was not a good idea!! Anyway he loved it and I'm thinking the positive side of having ones organs removed is that being Lady Muck is excellent. Thank you Joanne for Tess the cleaning lady; Michael Brown is my cook and Gabriella Louise is excellento in getting herself ready in the mornings for me. Now if I can get Aidan to learn how to do either head or foot massages life would be perfect.hehehe. Really my friends all is good in Brownie land xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment