Wednesday, January 9, 2013

long time between drinks....

Wow so been a very long time since I've posted.....over a year. But after seeing one of my besties recently she made me realize I'm slack. So out with the 101 things of Cobar, and in with random cocktail a week. Brown Boy( my on certain days can be named as my better half) will be my model.....
So where have I been??
Well my last post I said we bought the local hardware store..well we have just sold the local hardware store. An opportunity came up and we decided to take it. Our buisness partner has bought us out. I'ts been a crazy 14mths. Long days were unfortunatly melting into longer nights and our poor kids were being dragged into this crazy world.. So now no more take away, no more constant talks about hardware,staff and other stuff that was doing my head in. Getting my husband back on Saturdays, and Sundays. Not sure if he is going to cope with this...hehehehehe besides on him catching up on all the jobbies round the house he has NOT done in the last 14mths. I have a million NEW jobs for him.
I will however be sad at not being able to buy my washing powder at cost, and being unable  lust over any new furniture catalogues that come in...we also had the local furniture barn as well.
It is a little bitter sweet. Not if you ask my kids. They threw a "woohoo we are out of that hellhole" party for themselves...
So onwards and upwards I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment