Saturday, February 16, 2013

Cocktail of the week: week 7 Blue Bandit

So I did not end up going to a bar. Friday night I went out with some girlfriends and was going to order a martini, but I forgot. To be perfectly honest I was in a mood so I just wanted to get out of the resturant as fast as I could. So not that my friends read this but I am sorry for being a bitch, and odd on Friday night. So today is Sunday and it's still week 7 so here it is...Blue Bandit!!!
30mls of Gin
30mls of White Curacao
15mls of Blue Curacao
ice
Shake all of ingredients in a cocktail shaker and serve..

Yeah I have no idea what this taste's like. It was Sunday morning and even I have my limits of when booze should be drunk. Also the thought of all booze and no mixer that is not a shot makes me a little queezy.
It looked pretty though

No comments:

Post a Comment