Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cocktail of the week: white Christmas

Well I'm a little bit late in getting this up. My computer is slowing starting to drive me insane. But here it is:
YUMMO....White Christmas
1 litre of frozen passionfruit sorbet
750ml sparkling white wine, chilled
Place half of the wine and sorbet in a blender and blend until mixed.
Pour in to 4 glasses, and repeat with the other half and pour into another 4 glasses!!

I however hate passionfruit and only had lemon lime sorbet in my fridge, so I used that. Oh and I actually did'nt rad the instructions till after I took the photo and then realized that I had to blend all of the ingredients.
I just mixed it all up and it tasted nice. Actually my mum and I usually drink this every Christmas evening while playing bingo with my kids ( Christmas tradition's got to love 'em). So I was thinking too easy when I saw it. Oh have party pig spoon as well because I did'nt want to break my very good cocktail glass.
Next week Im hitting the pub, hear that Jo: the pub!!!

1 comment: