Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cocktail of the week, week 5: Sizzling Santa


FAAARRRRKKKKKKK, that is all I can say about this....actually I had a friend turn up and she said YYUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKK.
This is truly horrible, sorry all you whiskey drinkers. Whiskey, sugar and boiling water is a drink made in hell.
I'm not sure who made up these drinks, some look really yummy however I seem to be picking the foul ones!!!
So 60mls ofwhiskey, 1 table spoon of honey or brown sugar and fill the rest of the glass up with boiling water.
I guess if your not well and threw a bit of lemon in with it as well it would kill off any cold your fighting.That or knock you out for a couple of hours, if you mixed it with panadol.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to laugh. Because I have to try this too. I think I need to take a page out of your book and start to drink some of the bad ones first so that I don't leave them all to the end!!!!

    ReplyDelete